Victor C. Bushell
Victor is a commercial litigator with over 25 years of experience. Victor is rated at the highest level of his profession. He carries an AV Preeminent rating (including Judicial Edition) from Martindale Hubbell; is recognized as a Super Lawyer by the American Lawyer; is identified as a Top Lawyer in New York by New York Magazine; and is one of Avenue Magazine's Legal Elite. Victor is a sustaining member of the Federal Bar Council.
Victor’s litigation practice is uniquely comprehensive. He has successfully handled matters involving multi-district class actions, antitrust, securities fraud, copyright, trademark, trade secrets, entertainment, mergers and acquisitions, taxation, employment, personal injury, real estate (commercial and residential), royalty disputes, breach of contract, product liability, insolvency, insurance coverage, legal malpractice, FINRA disputes, corporate dissolutions, accounting arbitrations and trusts and estates.
• Represents numerous A-list celebrities, musicians, authors and ultra-high net worth families and individuals.
• Served as national defense counsel in product liability actions alleging billions in damages, handling thousands of individual cases and multiple class actions at the federal and state levels pending around the United States.
• Represented multiple hedge funds in a case involving the alleged manipulation of the trillion dollar treasury market.
• Served as lead New York defense counsel representing hip implant manufacturer in product liability cases alleging hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
• Represented manufacturer of explosive detection equipment in 9/11 Litigation in cases alleging hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
Victor has lectured on multiple occasions, covering topics as diverse as international class actions, workplace conduct and the regulations of talent agencies.
Victor is admitted to the State and Federal Courts of New York.
New York University School of Law